We’re co-sponsoring a free lunch and learn seminar on July 31, 2012 to talk about Elder law issues affecting Florida’s seniors and the elderly.
Why the information you will learn at this seminar will be important to you:
1. You will learn how to pay for long term care – either at home, in an assisted living facility, or skilled nursing home.
2. You will learn about Medicaid benefits for nursing home care, and how to qualify for those benefits, legally, without turning over all of your assets to the nursing home or the State of Florida.
3. You will learn about one of the most little known but significant benefits available to millions of veterans and their spouses to provide support for at home care, assisted living care, and even skilled nursing home care.
4. You will learn what is the most important legal document you will need should long term care become necessary.
5. You’ll also learn how to avoid probate and the costs and time associated with probate.
>We’d like to offer you a free lunch and learn seminar!
The seminar will provide you with up-to-date information about legal issues affecting seniors, Medicaid planning to pay for nursing home care to protect your family’s assets from the cost of long term care, Veterans Pension and Aid and Attendance benefits, and long term care insurance.
The free lunch will follow the seminar presentation.
The lunch and learn seminar will take place at Maggione’s Italian Restaurant in the St. Johns Center, at 11:00 a.m. on July 31, 2012. Registration begins at 10:30 a.m.
Please let us know if you will be able to attend as soon as possible because there is limited seating available, and you are welcome to bring a guest with you. You can call our office to RSVP at 904-448-1969 or email us at ABaker@TheColemanLawFirm.net. If by email, please provide us with the name of each person attending, their mailing address, telephone number and email address for confirmation purposes.
Thanks and we hope to see you on the 31st.
Copyright 2008-2014 – The Coleman Law Firm, PLLC